Free Printable Math Worksheets:
Save time and money with the best free printable math worksheets recommended by homeschoolers.
This list of free homeschool worksheets and printables picks out the sites that homeschool families find work best.
All kids are different, so what yours like will be very
My children William and Catherine have entirely different math tastes,
and I'm sure that's fairly common! You'll be able to look through this list and pick out what would suit your child, and you'll also find recommendations for customizable free worksheets so you can adapt the worksheets to your child's ability and interests.
Free Printable Worksheets
My free homeschool worksheets page has lots of recommendations for worksheets and printables, including math, but I'll highlight here the ones you'll find best for math.
Our homeschool math page picks out the TOP THREE math worksheets for homeschooling. Here are some more good printable ones:
Math Fun Worksheets
- Math Fun Worksheets has lots of different, colorful free worksheets for grade K through K4 (roughly ages 5 to 10), covering topics from numbers to measurement and word problems.
- You'll find a Kids Corner with alphabet charts in upper and lower case, number charts, coloring pages, connect the dot and cartoon coloring - all great for fun learning.
- There are free worksheets covering number math like addition and subtraction as well as patterns and fractions. Measurement worksheets include money and time, there are geometry and algebra pages to download as well as word problems to practice addition, money and time.
- Highly recommended for good, colorful and useful resources which all parents will find helpful.
N.B. I did receive receive compensation for the above recommendation, but I only suggest sites I genuinely believe are of good value to homeschoolers.
- Math Drills.
This site covers all ages and grades from elementary through high
school. You'll find over 57,000 free printable math worksheets with
answer keys covering everything from homeschool additon to base ten
blocks, fractions and data mangement. There are also some interactive math features including the Sudoku and Dots math
games, and there are plenty of worksheets on all topics for all ages.
- For the UK, I highly recommend Corbett Maths. It covers all ages from primary right through to GCSE with free videos to explain each topic, worksheets and 5-a-day problems. You need to search round the site a bit but there's plenty of very good free resources. In
our homeschool, we've found fun number activities
a great way to bring math to life, and maybe you could combine some
our homeschooling activities like making your own board game with the printable worksheets on the site.
offers lots of free printable worksheets for math designed for primary
and elementary level students with special needs or learning
disabilities, making them clear and useful for all. This is a
great site for homeschooling dedicated to providing printable worksheets
and resources cost free and is of help to all children. I particularly like the way you can make your
own customized homeschool free printable math worksheets.
For example, you can generate your own number cards for homeschool with decimals and negatives. Or you can print full page clocks with customizable dials, styles and labels.
- You'll find you can generate free printable counting worksheets with a selection of age-appropriate tokens, build multiplication grids and homeschool number lines. There's even a few shape recognition free printable worksheets which might help with basic homeschooling geometry.
My daughter Catherine proving homeschool math can be fun!
- Teachers Pay Teachers have a lot of free printable math worksheets which are fun. They have fun seasonal free worksheets like a Halloween owl printable and Christmas math activities. They also have free math problem challenges and counting coin problems, division games and geometry worksheets. You'll also find a few special interest ones like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory to make maths fun.
- MathSphere is great for printable paper freebies for homeschooling. They've got all sorts of free homeschool printables, whether you want printable graph paper or to count in tens to 1000. You'll also find different width lined paper freebies to help with handwriting.
Free Math Books And Harry Potter Worksheet
- My friend Bianka has found free printable learner and teacher math books for Grades 4-6 which she thinks are a much better way of learning Math. The books are from South Africa but math, as well know, is international and you can print the whole book out so it's basically a book of free worksheets.
- Well worth checking out - and totally free.
has based it around her daughter's interest in Harry Potter and I am
certain that linking math to whatever your child is interested in is the
best way to learn.
Thanks so much Sheila.
"Thanks to you both! This is a great inspiration!"
- Our homeschooling guide to free online math covers the best websites and free games.
I hope this guide helps you navigate your way round the best free
printable math worksheets. But every child is different, and if you
have any suggestions for your own favorite free homeschool worksheets please tell us!
Free Math Worksheets
"Just had a look through your monthly
newsletter focusing on math. Thanks so much for all the links and
ideas. It's brilliant!" ~ Diana
totally love all your posts and enjoy reading them....the kids
love the activities and enjoy them through and through." ~ Bianka
Share This Page